IFAC Workshop on Navigation, Guidance and Control of Underwater Vehicles (NGCUV’2012)
This event is the follow-on workshop from the IFAC Workshop on Navigation, Guidance and Control of Underwater Vehicles (NGCUV’2008), which was held in Killaloe, Ireland in April 2008.
NEW: Discussion Results NOTES ABOUT THE NGCUV 2012 OPEN DISCUSSION SESSION: link
Welcome to NGCUV 2012
- Final version of the program - click here
- How to get to FEUP - click here
- Main room: B032 (please follow the signs when you arrive at FEUP)
- Regular papers: 15 mins presentation + 5 mins Q&A
- Gala Dinner: will take place at the Barão de Fladgate restaurant
- Parking at FEUP: please contact us
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: +351 93 405 9367
Scope and Objectives
NGCUV 2012 has two main aims.
- Firstly, to bring together key industrial and academic practitioners for discussions and demonstrations of recent advances in navigation, guidance, and control of unmanned underwater vehicles (UUV).
- Secondly, to provide a forum where experienced researchers can engage with each other and with postdoctoral students in order to share experiences and motivate new research agendas. In line with the current trend worldwide, special attention will be given to the challenging tasks of multiple vehicle cooperative navigation and control in the presence of stringent acoustic communication constraints, as well as non-conventional geophysical based navigation methods.