4.1. Deadline and Limit
The deadline for registration is the 31st of July 2020.
The registrations are limited to the number of booths available, so the OC may close the registrations earlier than announced.
In order to have an equitity on the engineering areas, the OC reserves the right to refuse registrations of companies whose engineering area of interest occupies more than 25% of the places available. The validating criteria is the order of online registration.
4.2. Registration for the Activities
Companies must register on-line on section COMPANIES – Registration until the 31st of July 2020, choosing the activities in which they want to participate.
After submission, the form automatically generates a message informimg that the registration was successful submitted. Within 72h hours the OC sends an e-mail (email@example.com) confirming the registration. If after this period your registration is not confirmed or if you don’t receive the e-mail, please contact the OC either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone +351 22 508 2162. The registration is only valid if you receive a confirmation e-mail.
4.2.1. Exhibition Area (booths)
Companies can register for one day only, except for Sponsors. The registration has a fee depending from the type of participation (check 6. – Participation Costs) and includes:
- 1 virtual booth with access to a public and private chat, job offer announcements, company video and other information that the company wants to convey
- Companies must choose, on the registration form, the day in which they intend to participate, limited to a maximum of 80 companies on each day.
- The OC determines the booths location.
- Premium Sponsors can participate on the 2 days and have also the possibility to be present with a 3m*2m stand on FEUP’s Corridor B.
- The Main Sponsor can participate on the 2 days and have also the possibility to be present with a 5m*3m stand on FEUP’s Corridor B.
- The registration foresees the availability to participate in a session about the platform configuration, that will happen a week before FCF2020.
- The companies are responsible for the information displayed and the configuration of all the elements of their virtual booth.
- Exhibition Area is open to participants from 9h30 till18h00;
- Companies must assure a permanent presence in chat, so they can interact with students interested in knowing more information and answer their questions.
- The OC will have its own both – FEUP Career Fair Infodesk
4.2.2. Flash Interviews
Participation in this activity is associated with the presence at the booth and companies must indicate on the registration form their interest in participating in it.
- Flash Interviews sessions will take place on the day of the company’s participation in the Fair and there is no limit to the number of candidates interviewed;
- The OC advertises the companies’ offers on the FEUP Job Database under the title: FEUP Career Fair – INTERVIEWS (+ name of the Company). Candidates apply through the email or link for recruitment that the companies have indicated in the registration form at the Fair, by sending CV PDF, indicating the subject: Application_FEUP Career Fair 2020;
- Companies have to check the email or link for recruitment indicated, in order to start the selection process;
- The selection of candidates is the responsibility of the companies. Interviews are scheduled by the companies contacting the candidates directly;
- To conduct the interviews, companies must use a virtual platform of their choice, informing the candidates in advance of the platform to be used and granting them the necessary access credentials.
- Students send their application until September 30th. Companies must inform the CO, by October 9th, 2020, the names of the candidates they will interview.