The symposium on “Informatics Engineering” will be held in the scope of the 3rd Doctoral Congress Engineering (DCE19) which will be hosted at FEUP, Porto, Portugal on the 27th and 28th of June 2019
Symposium Comittee is pleased to invite you to share ongoing work or results of PhD or Master. Topics for submission will include all areas of Informatics Engineering, namely:
- computing systems architectures and networking
- computer graphics and interaction
- software engineering
- information systems
- artificial intelligence and data science
Please check the ‘Instructions for authors’ page.
|| CHECK THE PROGRAM HERE||
Presentation (oral communication/poster)
At least one of the authors is required to attend the symposium to present the abstract.
All accepted and revised abstracts, with at least one author registered in the Congress with a paid fee, will be mentioned in the event’s program/Booklet that will be given to congress participants on the 1st day.
All accepted and revised abstracts, with at least one author registered in the Congress with a paid fee, will be published in the Symposium Book of Abstracts (with ISBN).
Authors of accepted and revised abstracts, presented at the Congress, will be eligible for:
- ‘Best paper Award’
Please check the ‘Awards’ page.
Registration is mandatory for all participants.
At least one author of each accepted and revised abstract must be registered in the event, with a paid fee, for the abstracts’ reference to appear in the Booklet and for the abstract to appear in the Symposium Book of Abstracts.
– Each accepted abstract is entitled to one free registration.
– The Symposium organisation will offer the registration fees to a limited number of M.Sc. students from FEUP currently working on their final projects. To apply, please apply before 10th May at: https://goo.gl/forms/cHA3IihzCOswZHaN2”
Please check the ‘Registrations‘ webpage and follow the guidelines.
- A. Augusto de Sousa (DEI-FEUP)
- Carlos Soares (DEI-FEUP)
- Vítor Cerqueira, PhD candidate
- João Pedro Dias, PhD candidate