Doctoral and Master’s Students from all national and international higher education institutions are invited to submit on-going work and/or results in their respective field of engineering to be presented at the Congress specific Symposia. Researchers (bolseiros, investigadores, postdocs) are also welcomed.
Given the multi-disciplinary scope of DCE23, submissions are expected to highlight the motivation, contextualization and future applicability of their work.
Authors can be highly motivated to submit their work attending to the strong presence of companies, as well as the awards given to the best oral communication and best poster. Books of Abstracts and Proceedings will also be produced by Simposia.
Researchers and professors from all academic institutions, as well as members of industry, are also invited to participate as attendees. DCE23 is an excellent opportunity for students, of the several areas of engineering, to discuss their on-going research with peers, professors and industry.
|Deadline for abstracts submission|||
|Notification of abstracts acceptance||| May 12th|
|Deadline for early bird registration||| May 16th|
|Deadline for camera ready version||| June 5th|
|Congress||| June 15th & 16th|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- Before all, please check – in the webpage of the Symposium you intend to participate (tab SYMPOSIA), the information regarding areas of submission topics and templates for submission.
- Template for submission: check your Symposium webpage.
- Abstracts/Full papers must be written in english.
- The abstracts/papers must be submitted with the affiliation recommendations of UPorto: https://feup.libguides.com/publicacao-cientifica/publicarUP
- Abstracts/Papers may be proposed for poster or oral communication (you may propose your presentation format in the submission platform).
- Only electronic submissions through the CMT platform will be accepted (don’t submit by email or it will be disregarded)
ACCEPTANCE, REVISION AND RESSUBMISSION
- After submission of the 1st version, please wait for an email contact regarding feedback on it. The notification of acceptance should occur until May 12th
- The review process is made through CMT platform.
- You will be given more instructions for the camera-ready version of the Book of Abstracts and Proceedings.
- Each Symposium will award specific prizes. Please check your Symposium webpage (in this site, menu ‘Symposia‘) to find out which prizes will be awarded.
- Prizes will be decided by each Symposia Organizing Committee and awarded in a special ceremony at the Congress (be sure to be there in case your name gets called!)
- Awarded authors must be present at the Awards Ceremony to receive the prize.
- Award winners’ abstracts will be displayed ad aeternum in this website.
- Specific Symposium Book of Abstracts with ISBN will be made available with the reviewed abstracts
- Selected authors will be invited to submit a full paper in a special issue of Proceedings