please check the ‘Important dates‘ page
- Before all, please check – in the webpage of the Symposium you intend to submit to (check your Symposium webpage in the SYMPOSIA menu) – information regarding the areas of submission/priority topics.
- Authors should submit abstracts, written in English (2 pages only). Please check specific guidelines in each Symposia webpage (in this website, menu ‘Symposia’)
- Authors may submit more than one abstract
- Only electronic submissions through the conference submission web page will be accepted
- Submissions will be reviewed and, based on the combined marks of the reviewers, they will be assigned either for oral or poster presentation (you may put an indication of ‘Oral’ or ‘Poster’ in the Easychair submission platform, but that indication will have to be validated by you respective Symposia Committee)
- The submission and review process is made through Easychair platform.
After reviewed by authors, the title and the authors of the abstract will be included in the program/Booklet of the event that will be given to the Congress participants.
Submissions of abstracts will be eligible either for:
- Best Poster (best poster presentation)
- Best Oral communication (best oral presentation)
These will be decided by each Symposia Committee.
Selected authors will be invited to submit a full paper in a special issue of the U.Porto Journal of Engineering. The announcement of the selected abstracts will be made after the congress, together with further instructions for the authors.