We are pleased to announce the 1st Meeting on Digital Media Research Methods (DiMe 2013) that will be held in Porto, Portugal, on May 24th, 2013. The DiMe 2013 meeting aims to create a forum for discussion and sharing, among Digital Media PhD students on Research Methods topics.
The main theme of the meeting will be Digital Media Research Methods: challenges and new opportunities.
Several research methodology topics will be addressed at DiMe 2013, including:
- Models design and model thinking: usability and validation
- User experience design
- Researching creativity
- Survey design, development and application
- Social networking dynamics and innovation
- Marketing and new media
- Methods for studying technological innovation
- Film, Web and qualitative methods
- Journalism and digital media challenges
Important dates (updated!):
- Online registration: April 19th 2013
- Deadline for proposal submission (abstracts < 2000 characters): April 19th 2013
- Deadline for full communication submission (presentations < 10 minutes): May 9th 2013
- Meeting: May 24th 2013
If you do research activities in fields related to DiMe 2013, we would like to invite you to submit your presentation and share your knowledge.
Looking forward to seeing you in Porto, May 24th at FEUP.
The DiMe 2013 Organizing Committee,
- Eduardo Morais - Communication
- Gustavo Costa - Program
- Jaime Fins - Production
- João Miguel Aguiar - Coordination
- Marisa Silva - Logistics