Design of Heterogeneous Cyber-Physical Systems
The Special Session on Cyber-Physical Systems addresses the heterogeneity in system design, supporting a better design of the next-generation systems and their digital parts. Papers on any of the following or related topics can be submitted to the special session:
- Handling cyber-physical issues in the design of next-generation digital systems.
- Multi-objective optimization and co-design techniques for heterogeneous systems.
- Efficient modeling, analysis, simulation and validation of heterogeneous cyber-physical systems; multi-domain co-simulation techniques; compositional analysis techniques.
- Modeling, design, simulation and validation of analog/mixed-signal systems.
- Design of resource-efficient mixed-criticality cyber-physical systems.
- Manufacturing of smart cyber-physical systems: new paradigms, platforms, tools.
- Safety-critical cyber-physical systems.
- Human-centric cyber-physical systems.
- Heterogeneous distributed pervasive networked embedded system applications.
- Distributed, highly networked architectures for interconnected cyber-physical systems; sensor networks
- Distributed and networked intelligent information collection, supervision and control systems.
- Applications of cyber-physical systems in manufacturing and production: transportation (e.g. aviation, automotive, traffic control), building automation, energy management, environmental monitoring, biomedical, lab-on-a-chip, logistics, robotics, etc.
Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts to http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dsd2015. Should an unexpected web access problem be encountered, please contact the Program Chair by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Each manuscript should include the complete paper text, all illustrations, and references. The manuscript should conform to the IEEE format: single-spaced, double column, US letter page size, 10-point size Times Roman font, up to 8 pages. In order to conduct a blind review, no indication of the authors’ names should appear in the manuscript, references included.
CPS, Conference Publishing Services, publishes the DSD Proceedings (submitted for ISI indexing), submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Extended versions of selected best papers will be published in a special issue of the ISI indexed “Microprocessors and Microsystems: Embedded Hardware Design” Elsevier journal.
Deadline for paper submission: April 12th, 2015 (EXTENDED)
Notification of acceptance: June 15th, 2015
Camera ready papers: June 29th, 2015
DCPS SESSION CHAIR
Riccardo Muradore (U Verona, IT)
Marc Geilen, (TUE, NL)
DCPS PROGRAM COMMITTEE
Alberto Casagrande (University of Trieste, IT)
Aranya Chakrabortty (N.Carolina St.Univ., USA)
Dip Goswami (TU Eindhoven, NL)
I-Hong Hou (Texas A&M University, USA)
Jan Madsen (TU Denmark, DK)
Alain Pegatoquet (U. Nice Sophia Antipolis, FR)
Davide Quaglia (University of Verona, IT)
Sebastian Steinhorst (TUM Create, SG)
Tiziano Villa (University of Verona, IT)
Qiao Xiang (McGill University, CA)
Dr. Riccardo Muradore
University of Verona
Strada le Grazie 15
37134 – Verona – Italy
Dr. Marc Geilen
Eindhoven University of Technology