System Design for the Smart Grid
The Special Session addresses the heterogeneity in system design, supporting a better design of the next-generation power grids and their digital parts. Papers on any of the following or related topics can be submitted to the special session:
- Design and implementations of open communication protocols for low-power smart devices and intelligent automation services.
- Grid management via intelligent information processing and communication systems.
- Architectures and hardware designs of intelligent systems.
- Low-power smart devices integration with the electrical power grid systems.
- Design methodology and automation for Smart Grid systems.
- Multi-objective optimization and co-design techniques for multi-agent systems.
- Distributed intelligent information collection, supervision and control systems.
- Modeling and specification methodologies for smart grids systems.
- Security and privacy strategies for smart grid networks.
Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts to www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dsd2015. Should an unexpected web access problem be encountered, please contact the Program Chair by email (email@example.com).
Each manuscript should include the complete paper text, all illustrations, and references. The manuscript should conform to the IEEE format: single-spaced, double column, US letter page size, 10-point size Times Roman font, up to 8 pages. In order to conduct a blind review, no indication of the authors’ names should appear in the manuscript, references included.
CPS, Conference Publishing Services, publishes the DSD Proceedings (submitted for ISI indexing), submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Extended versions of selected best papers will be published in a special issue of the ISI indexed “Microprocessors and Microsystems: Embedded Hardware Design” Elsevier journal.
Deadline for paper submission: April 12th, 2015 (EXTENDED)
Notification of acceptance: June 15th, 2015
Camera ready papers: June 29th, 2015
SDSG SESSION CHAIRS
Rune H. Jacobsen (AARHUS U, DK)
Davide Quaglia (U VERONA, IT)
Emad Ebeid (AARHUS U, DK)
SDSG PROGRAM COMMITTEE
E. Tronci (U Roma, IT)
P. Gorm Larsen (Aarhus U, DK)
L. Vigano (King’s College, UK)
G. Dán (KTH, SE)
H. Madsen (DTU, DK)
R. Berthier (U Illinois, USA)
R. Bobba (Oregon State U, USA)
M. Prodanovic (IMDEA, ES)
M. Kolhe (U Agder, NO)
Q. Zhang (Aarhus U, DK)
J. Medina (U Cantabria, ES)
B. N. Jørgensen (U Southern Denmark, DK)
A. Pegatoquet (U Nice Sophia Antipolis, FR)
A. Farinelli (U Verona, IT)
M. Afsharchi (U Zanjan, IR)
Rune Hylsberg Jacobsen
Tel.: +45 4189 3252
Tel.: +39 045 802 7811
Emad Samuel Malki Ebeid
Tel.: +45 9350 8033