The Euromicro Conference series on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) is a long-standing international forum for researchers, practitioners from business and industry, and students to present and discuss the latest innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the field of Software Engineering and Advanced Applications in information technology for software-intensive systems.
The 41st Euromicro Conference on SEAA will take place in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, in August 26-28, 2015.
SEAA Best Paper 2015 – Congratulation!
- Applying property-based testing in teaching safety-critical system programming”
by Lars-Ake Fredlund, Angel Herranz and Julio Mariño
SEAA Best Paper Shortlist 2015
- “Enhancing model-based architecture optimization with monitored system runs” by Juraj Feljan, Federico Ciccozzi, Jan Carlson and Ivica Crnkovic
- “What Training is Needed by Practicing Engineers Who Create Cyberphysical Systems?” by Christopher Scaffidi
- “On the Use of Requirements Measures to Predict Software Project and Product Measures in the Context of Mobile App Development: a Preliminary Study” by Giuseppe Scanniello, Michele Risi, Carmine Gravino, Genny Tortora and Rita Francese
- Run-time Calculation of COSMIC Functional Size via Automatic Installment of Measurement Code into Java Business Applications” by Rana Gonultas and Ayça Tarhan
- On the Coherence Between Comments and Implementations in Source Code”
by Giuseppe Scanniello, Anna Corazza and Valerio Maggio
- ALFRED: A Methodology to Enable Component Fault Trees for Layered Architectures” by Kai Höfig, Marc Zeller and Reiner Heilmann
SEAA Quick Links
- CFP: Special Issue on “Software Quality in Software-Intensive Systems” of the Software Quality Journal (Submission Deadline: November 30th, 2015).
- Author registration is due on My 17th, 2015.
- Registration will open on Wednesday, April 29th, 2015.
- CfP: Work in progress Session (Submission Deadline May 8th, 2015)
- SEAA Keynotes confirmed: Pernille Bjørn (University of Copenhagen, Denmark) and Aldo Dagnino (ABB Corproate Research Center, United States)
SEAA 2015 is co-located with the 18th Euromicro Conference on Digital Systems Design (DSD 2015).
Pingback: Automatically bridging UML profiles to MOF metamodels | Ivano Malavolta