41st Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications
Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
August 26-28, 2015
The Euromicro Conference series on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) is a long-standing international forum for researchers, practitioners from business and industry, and students to present and discuss the latest innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the field of Software Engineering and Advanced Applications in information technology for software-intensive systems.
SEAA 2015 Call for Papers in pdf format (updated).
Abstract & Paper Submission: March 8th, 2015 (EXTENDED)
Notification of Acceptance: April 27, 2015
Camera-ready Paper Due: May 29, 2015 (EXTENDED)
Conference: Aug. 26-28, 2015
MAIN TRACK TOPICS
- MOCS: Model-based Development, Components and Services (Chairs: Kung-Kiu Lau and Tomas Bures)
- SPPI: Software Process and Product Improvement (Chairs: Rick Rabiser and Stefan Biffl)
- SM: Software Management: Measurement, Peopleware and Innovation (Chairs: Onur Demirörs and Carmine Gravino)
- ESE: Embedded Software Engineering (Chairs: Mark Bartlett and Etienne Borde)
- DFTC: Developing for the Cloud Software (Chair: Ivan Porres)
- SPLSeco: Software Product Lines and Software Ecosystems (Chairs: Imed Hammouda and Eric Knaus)
- CPS: Cyber-Physical Systems (Chairs: Christian Berger, Horst Wedde, and Karl-Erwin Großpietsch)
- EsPreSSE: Estimation and Prediction in Software & Systems Engineering (inside the SM track) (Chairs: Rudolf Ramler and Frank Elberzhager)
- TET-DEC: Teaching, Education and Training for Dependable Embedded and Cyberphysical Systems (inside the ESE track) (Chairs: Erwin Schoitsch and Amund Skavhaug)
- SVaM: Software Value Management (inside the SM track) (Chairs: Cigdem Gencel, Maya Daneva, and Luigi Buglione)
- SMSE: Systematic Literature Reviews and Mapping Studies (inside the SPPI track) (Chairs: Steve Counsell and Tayana Conte)
SEAA 2015 encourages the submission of research papers (4-8 pages) and experience reports (4-8 pages). Papers must contain original unpublished work, describe significant novel contributions, and provide evidence on the validation of results. In particular, reports on industrial applications are welcome.
Each manuscript should include the complete paper text, all illustrations, and references. The manuscript should conform to the required CPS format: single-spaced, double column, US letter page size, 10-point size Times Roman font, up to 8 pages. Download templates here.
CPS, Conference Publishing Services, publishes the SEAA Proceedings (submitted for ISI indexing), submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
The SEAA conference will also provide best papers awards.
Authors of best papers will be invited to revise and re-submit extended versions of their papers for publication in the Special Issue on “Software Quality in Software-Intensive Systems” in the Springer Software Quality Journal.
- All information about the various calls can be found at http://euromicro.org/seaa/
- Find details on the submission process at the SEAA Submission Instructions page.
- Join our SEAA LinkedIn Group for updates: www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4205536