Registration is available via this link!
Registration fees are as follow:
- Euromicro member early registration € 350.00
- Euromicro member late registration € 450.00
- Non-member early registration € 450.00
- Non-member late registration € 550.00
- Student € 170.00
Authors are requested to register until May 17th, 2015.
For getting the reduced Early Registration fees, the registration has to be carried out until May 21th, 2015.
To enable the inclusion of each paper in IEEE Proceedings, at least one of its authors must pay the full registration fee (possibly on the Euromicro rate if he/she is a member) before the camera ready due date, i.e. May 17th, 2015. A registered person can enable up to two accepted papers. To avoid unpleasant no-shows, authors should guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference.
Students who are authors of a paper can only get the reduced student fee:
- if at least one co-author of the paper has registered at full fee as mentioned above (so please contact your colleague to do that before you!)
- and if they send, at the day of their registration, a scanned copy of their current student identity card to email@example.com.
If you need a visa for entering Portugal (Schengen area), please contact the General Chair of the EUROMICRO DSD 2015 Conference, José Silva Matos (jsm(at)fe.up.pt) as soon as possible, and ask him to send you an invitation letter. (Please do not forget to specify in your letter the title of your accepted paper).
Note: For each track/session AT LEAST ONE OF THE CHAIRS MUST ATTEND (and register for) SEAA 2015 and manage his/her track/session there!