From Science to Innovation
LEPABE’s researchers are directly involved in the following programmes at the Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto (either as Directors, as members of the Scientific Comittees, as teachers, or as theses’ supervisors):
• Doctoral Program in Chemical and Biological Engineering (PDEQB)
The PDEQB was financed by FCT with 6 grants during 4 editions (2012-2016).
• Doctoral Program in Refining, Petrochemical and Chemical Engineering (EngIQ)
The Director of this Program is Fernando Gomes Martins (LEPABE) and this is a joint programme with: University of Aveiro (UA), University of Coimbra (UC), University of Lisbon (ULisboa), Nova University of Lisbon (UNL). The EngIQ was financed by FCT with 6 grants during 4 editions (2012-2016) for PhD projects in companies.
• Doctoral Program in Environmental Engineering
• Doctoral Degree Program in Chemistry
Joint programme with the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Porto (FCUP).
• Doctoral Program in Occupational Safety and Health
Joint programme with several faculties of the University of Porto: FAUP, FBAUP, FCUP, FCNAUP, FADEUP, FDUP, FFUP, FLUP, FMUP, FPCEUP, ICBAS.
• Doctoral Program in Science and Technology of Polymers
The Director of this Program is Adélio Mendes (LEPABE) and this is a joint programme with the Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the University of Coimbra (FCTUC) and the University of Aveiro (UA).
© 2016 LEPABE - Laboratory for Process Engineering, Environment, Biotechnology and Energy