The city of Porto is easily accessible from abroad. Several airlines offer direct service to Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport, located about 12 Km from the City Centre:
- TAP Portugal (Star Alliance member) direct flights from Amsterdam, Geneva, Lisbon, London (Gatwick and Heathrow), Luxembourg, Milan (Malpensa), Paris (Orly), Rome.
- Air France (Sky Team member) direct flights from Paris (Charles de Gaulle); Iberia (One World Alliance member) direct flights from Madrid; Iberia direct flights from Madrid.
- Easyjet direct flights from Berlin, London (Gatwick), Paris (CDG), Milan (Malpensa), Lyon, Nantes.
- Lufthansa (Star Alliance member) direct flights from Frankfurt/Main (International).
- Ryanair direct flights from Frankfurt (Hahn), Liverpool, London (Stanstead) and Paris (Beauvais).
- Transavia direct flights from Amsterdam (Schipol), Nantes, Paris.
Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art and Park.
Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis Palácio dos Carrancas, sculptures and paintings from the XIX and XX centuries.
Casa da Música The building, whose name literally means “House of Music”, was designed by the Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas.
Pousadas of Portugal to travel around Portugal, and understand and enjoy the diversity of cultural aspects of the country.