The main purpose of the HiPEAC Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing is to provide a forum for researchers active in domains within the reconfigurable computing area. Its main focus is on reconfigurable architectures, tools and algorithms that facilitate reconfigurable systems and applications tailored for reconfigurable platforms.
The WRC’2017 forum intends to provide a substantial different event from the well-known conferences and workshops related to reconfigurable computing, by focusing on an informal way to discuss challenges, new fresh ideas, new and future trends, work in progress, etc.
The following are the planned dates for the submission and notifications of papers and posters:
- Submission deadline:
November 11, 2016
- Extended deadline:
November 21, 2016
- Notification of acceptance:
December 16, 2016
NEW - Journal Special Issue
Opened a Special Issue on Reconfigurable Computing in IET Computers & Digital Techniques.
- Compilation, Programming Languages, and Domain-Specific Languages
- Tools, Frameworks, Design-flows for Developing HPRC Systems
- Virtual Machines, Middleware, and Operating Systems
- Reconfigurable Architectures
- Communication Infrastructures
- Applications, including Big Data Applications
- Runtime Adaptability
- Resilience and Reliability
- Performance Comparisons with other High-Performance Computing (HPC) Systems
- Teaching HPRC
The workshop intends to bring together both hardware designers and software developers that make extensive use of reconfigurable computing. Moreover, it aims at enabling scientific discussion regarding future challenging issues.