please check the ‘Important dates‘ page
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- Before all, please check – in the webpage of the Symposium you intend to participate (tab SYMPOSIA), the information regarding areas of submission topics.
- Authors should submit abstracts, written in English.
- Authors may submit more than one proposal.
- Only electronic submissions through the conference submission Easychair platform https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dce21 will be accepted.
- The submission and review process is made through Easychair platform.
- The review process should be ‘blind’ (the first submission should be without names and affiliation. After acception – the final submission – you may include names+affiliation)
- Abstracts up to 1 A4 page will be automatically considered for poster. Short papers (maximum length of 3 A4 pages) will be reviewed and, based on the combined marks of the reviewers, will be assigned either for oral or poster presentation (you may confirm or propose your presentation format as being for ‘Oral’ or ‘Poster’, in the Easychair submission platform).
ACCEPTANCE, REVISION AND RESSUBMISSION
- Notification of acceptance should occur between April 1st – 30th
- The reviewed abstracts/papers must be submitted as an editable file format (camera-ready version) for the Book of Abstracts
- The reviewed abstracts/papers must be submitted with the affiliation recommendations of UPorto: http://libguides.fe.up.pt/publicacao-cientifica/publicarUP
Each Symposium will award specific prizes. Please check your Symposium webpage (in this site, menu ‘Symposia‘) to find out wich prizes will be awarded.
Prizes will be decided by each Symposia Organizing Committee and awarded in a special cerimony at the Congress.
Award winners abstracts will be displayed ad aeternum in this website.
- The submitted abstract reference (authors, title) will be included in the DCE21 Booklet
- Specific Symposium Book of Abstracts with ISBN will be made available with the reviewed abstracts
- Selected authors will be invited to submit a full paper in a special issue of Proceedings to the U.Porto Journal of Engineering. The announcement of the selected abstracts will be made after the congress, along with further instructions for the authors.